I guess the first pic is better for the holidays, but all the rest are perfect for anytime of the year! 😉 ❤
Peace, love & the enduring love from animals to all,
Sherrie Miranda’s historically based, coming of age, Adventure novel “Secrets & Lies in El Salvador” is about an American girl in war-torn El Salvador:
Her husband made a video for her novel. He wrote the song too. You can watch it on her Home page: https://sherriemiranda1.wordpress.com Or go to Youtube & type in the title of her novel! 😉 ❤
1. A beautiful moment captured.
2. ‘Who’s coming?’
3. The bestest friends.
4. ‘Tell me doc, is it serious?’
5. Play time!
6. ‘Don’t be sad, you’ll get your food soon.’
7. That baby looks comfy.
8. Sharing is caring.
9. This baby looks so content.
10. ‘Our father who art in heaven…’
11. This baby’s guardian angel is right over his shoulder.
12. We know what you’re up to in there!
13. A helping paw!
14. ‘You’re not actually going to go in there, are you?’
15. Kiss me my prince.
16. The start of a beautiful friendship.